Feature Update: Added “is any of” item to the filtering criteria for segmentation filters using event properties
When setting up a segmentation filter using an event property, you can now use the "is any of" condition to narrow down the list.
By using the "is any of" condition, you can specify the delivery targets for multiple event properties in a single filter.
How to use
- Select "Event Property" when adding a segmentation filter
- Choose "is any of" as filter refinement criteria
- Please add multiple event properties separated by commas.
Available for all features that can use segmentation filters.
- In-app message
- Push notifications
- Web message
- UX Optimizer
- The maximum number of characters that can be registered for the "is any of" condition is 191 characters.
- It is not recommended to use event properties that contain "," (comma) in the string for the "one of" condition. The comma is recognized as a delimiter character, and the added value will be registered in the condition, split back and forth across the comma.
e.g.) If an event property such as "Product,A" exists, putting "Product,A" into the search condition will result in a search that matches either "Product" or "A".
Functional requests and questions
Please contact us via the form. A representative will get back to you as soon as possible.